Saturday, August 16, 2008

Camping

The Anderson fam went camping. Yay! It was fun. It rained a couple of times, but it was mostly good weather. We camped by a stream, so it kept the boys busy fishing. We played some games, and ate alot. I tried to make a dessert, and I failed. Griff had fun fishing, playing cow balls and riding 4-wheelers around. Blake liked fishing, playing in the creek, and finding forts.

Some funny things that happened:

Blake liked playing in the water, but every time the water came up to his waist, he would scream, "AHHHH, this is freezing my nards!"

Me, Kim, Brittni, Ashley, Caleb, and Yoda found a perfect place to sit in chairs in the stream and read books. Poop Lane. It was awesome.

Playing Mad Gab and listening to Don say, "Weed Hid Dents Tart Thief Higher"

My mom telling me Blake was going to the bathroom in the trailer and that I needed to help him and he opens the door and says, "I know how to poop!"

Good Times.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We Didn't Start The FIRE!!!