Monday, April 27, 2009

Oopsie!

I feel like the best mom ever!!! We were going to Griff's game and there was a hill Blake wanted to heely down. He wanted me to hold his hand, but I was like, "Oh, you can do it! If you get going to fast, just run out of it." Well he got hauling ass. I didn't think he would go that fast. He fell and was just screaming, "I BROKE MY ARM, I BROKE MY ARM!!!" We stayed for the game and when we got home he seemed to be doing better, but it was pretty swollen. Finally around 9 I decided we better just go to the ER so we could know for sure. We got in there and Griff and Blake started playing catch. I was like WTF???? I thought your arm was broken. So then I was mad because we were wasting a perfectly good ER visit to play catch in the waiting room. But, it really was broken. He just has a splint for now and will get casted later. This is the second time he has broke this arm. Blake just thinks it's a miracle that at least he can still play Halo and suck his thumb.

After such a long day he needed an eye mask and some peace and quiet while he slept. What a kid.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Poor kid. He'll forgive you one day. Love the pics.

Brittni said...

His Christmas pillowcase?? Don't you wash his sheets?