Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Boy Made of Glass


Griff wrecked on a 4-wheeler today and broke his arm.  I really don't think this is surprising anymore, more like un-freaking-believable.  We were on our way to the Dr and I asked him if he saw any rattle snakes.  I would have hated him to wreck into a big pile of them or something.  The following conversation ensued:

Me:  Grandpa tells you about not messing with snakes out there, right?
Griff:  Ya
Me:  So you know not to touch them or try to catch them or whatever, right?
Griff:  We caught a blow snake today.
Me:  ((SIGH))  Ok, well don't touch snakes out there, especially if you're alone because its a long way away from a hospital or something if you get bit.
Griff:  I could just suck out the venom, probably.
Me:  (Pointing to his upper thigh)  You couldn't suck it out if it bit you right there!
Blake:  What if it bit you in the nuts?  Good luck getting anybody to suck your nuts!

Blake......Always a thinker.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I was talking to your mother and remembered that Dustin was just like Griffen. Broken or in need of stitches all the time. He seemed to out grow it so hang in there. As for Sweet Little Blake's comment all I can say is I don't think I can refer to him as sweet little Blake ever again.

Kim said...

Poor Griffypoo.
You should write a book:
Shiz Blake Says