Sunday, June 24, 2012

ZOO!


Me, Griff, Blake, Brittni, Caleb, Ashley, Eva, Kim and Sandra all went to the Zoo!  I'm not trying to be a total cheap ass, but it was a lot more expensive than I thought it would be.  That said, we had fun!  I will always remember it as the time I actually saw a monkey spanking his monkey.  It was pretty disturbing.  He was looking right at me!

Griffen claims he has wanted one of those snakes for the last 11 years, so they both chose that as their souviners.  We drove up the canyon and ate at Ruth's for dinner.  It was delish. 
Me and the boys and Brittni and Caleb went to City Creek after because I had to return a necklace.  We walked through the temple to get there and on the way back, Blake had to use the bathroom.  When he came out, we had the following conversation.

Blake:  You have to come in here and see this!
Me:  I can't. It's the men's room.  What?
Blake:  There are like 100 guys in there and they kept doing whatever I did!
Me:  What?
Blake:  Ya, like I was washing my hands and was trying to look behind me and I would lean one way, and they would all lean like that, then I would lean the other way, and they would all lean that way!  They just kept doing what I was doing and getting in my way!!!
Me:  Well, there was probably a mirror in front of you and a mirror behind you.
Blake:  Oh!  So that's why they were all in a line behind me?
Me:  It wasn't anybody!  It was you!  It was just your reflection in the mirror.
Blake: OOOOHHHHH, I get it.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOL'd at Blake's story. That's hilarious!!

Amber Lynn Photography said...

im sad i didnt get to go to the zoo :( looks like fun!!

Sandra said...

It was a little pricey but look at all the memories. Good Times!