Monday, September 17, 2012

California Adventure


Cars Land!  It was awesome!  It looked just like Radiator Springs in the movie.  We had to wait over an hour to go on one ride there, but it was totally worth it.  Radiator Springs Racers.  And look at my freakin face in that picutre.  Seriously?  WTF?  I look like the biggest freakin Moon Face Fatty in every picture that gets taken when I'm on a ride.  Nobody else looks like that.  Seriously?  WTF?  The rides in Cars land were fun.  Long lines, but way fun.  We went on Ariels Undersea Adventure for the first time, and it was so freakin cute!  They had it last year, but the line was way too long.  We saw "It's a Bugs Life", went on the swings to cool off, and had corn dogs for lunch.  We went to World of Color at night and it is amazing!  It seriously almost makes me cry.  Who am I kidding?  It does make me cry!  I love it!

From the top left, Toy Story Mania, Hollywood Tower Hotel, (again, my freakin face), in front of the bear rock waterfall, me and the boys at Goofy's Flight School.  Griffen kicked everyone's butt at Toy Story Mania.  He had such a bad sunburn, he needed a hat, and that's the one he picked.  He says he likes Disneyland more, becuase it's more about Disney.  Makes sense to me! 

Blake's favorite rides here are California Screamin and Soarin Over California.  He and I went on Grizzly River Rapids and got soaked!  Here they are at the Brother Bear park.  We had our spirit animals told to us.  Griff-Beaver, Blake-Wolf, Me-Salmon.  I love my ears!  I want to wear them all the time!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love your face in that car picture. That should be your christmas card picture!!
So many fun memories!!!!

Kim said...

I love you ears too. You could totally wear those to WalMart. You're a salmon? What the heck does that mean?