Monday, September 17, 2012

Please!!!! Let This Be The Last Thing......and Somebody Needs To Get Hooked On Phonics


Griff had surgery on his ankle at the University on August 28.  The first day of school.  I hope this is the last stop for this foot.  If not, we will just cut it off.  Ha! JK He didn't have any pain at all and said it felt pretty good, so fingers crossed!  Griff missed 3 days for the surgery and will miss a couple more for follow up appointments.  Normally, I wouldn't care.  But then this happened.

TEXTING CONVERSATION

Griff: Will you make develed eggs
G-please
Me- ya
M-IF you spell it right
M-and pass off a paragraph in FFA
G-I did
Me-Pass it off?
G-ya
Me-Yea boi! Now spell what you want me to make the right way :)
G-Devoled
Me-Nope
G-MOM!!!!!
Me-No snacky for you if you don't spell it right
G-Deaveled
Me-Nope
G-Your makin me mad
Me-Spell it right then
G-Devoled
Me-Nope
G-Deviled
Me-Whos a smart boy?? Good job!
G-I googled it

Somebody needs all the help he can get.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Can you imagine if you made him spell everything he ate before he could put it in his mouth. I couldn't eat asparagrus without google, tee hee, I just went and looked and I spelled it wrong. I would be so skinny or I would eat a lot of stuff cold!!!!
Glad the foot is finally on the way to recovery!!!!!

Kim said...

I think missing as little school as possible is a good idea. :D

Amber Lynn Photography said...

haha love it!